Sunday, December 21, 2008

Girl's Night Out

I had to somehow persuade our girls to learn a "dance" to participate in the adult choir cantata. It would be silly comstumes and practice. The bribe? We could have a girl's night out at my house. If they did it, they could come and stay at my house and PARTY. That was 3 years , lots of sleepless nights, giggles, and tears ago.
Somehow the GNO's have come down to a few. There have been some to come and some to go. We are not an exclusive club. Even though some might think that. It's just that we are a close knit group...we have been thru so many things together. We have traveled many miles together. We have laughed so hard...well....we almost....
Diana and I have had the priviledged of ...I would say...mold these girls. We love them as if they were our own little sisters! Their parents have...for some reason...entrusted them at different times to us.
Let me introduce you to them...
Rachel....she is so special! She is our youngest. She will forever be twelve. She is our one that is full of herself yet is so loving! She is going to be America's Next Top Model.

Hilary....she is quiet...most of the time. She is so sweet. She is a extraordinary young lady.

Sarah..she is so funny. We love to see her get excited. Although..no one wants to wake her up. She is an amazing young lady.

Ashley...2 Luke...a blondie...she is compassionate. She has a sweet spirit. She is a dazzling young lady.

Alyssa...Boy....she is such a little Mama. She is a mess. She keeps up stirred up...picking and playing. She is a joy!

Kylie...our grownup college girl. Please do not give her sweet tea. She is fantastic.

Jordan...my darling. I have definitly known her the longest. She is just great.

The girls are always trying to figure out who I love the most. HMMMM....I love them all the same. Each one special for their own reason and personality.

What do they have to do with my weight lost journey? They love me for me. No matter what size I am they love me. They all support me in my journey in different ways. From hugs to words, they support me. These girls inspire me each day to work hard to reach my goals.

I told the girls the other day that after Rachel and Ashley graduate that we will not have gno's anymore. I will be retired. Their response? Can we have college girl's night out? Well....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww laura lea!! that was so sweet!! we will always love you no matter waht! you help us anytime we need it and we love you like you our own family!! i thank God so much to have you here in my life!!! i love you! ♥ jordan!!