Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Next?

Recently I was called to speak to a group of ladies during their lunch break. I was so excited to be able to have the opportunity to encourage a group to get started on their weight loss journey.

Looking at the faces of those ladies mirrored an image of myself. Not necessarily because they have as much weight as I had to lose but because they have all a battle to fight just like me.

I just plainly shared my story with them. The start. The now. The in between. The important people. Those who helped me. The exercise. The diet. I feel like I really said a bunch.

Talking to this group was an amazing task for me. I have been praying and hoping for an opportunity to share. God granted that. I cannot wait to find out what's next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you. I was looking at some old Facebook albums of yours today (I'm not a stalker...I promise!) and you have come such a long way.

You looked AWESOME at VBS Saturday. So proud of you.

Melissa